Philips Professional 22" Full HD 1080p LED CCTV Monitor
SmartContrast for rich black details
SmartContrast is a Philips technology that analyses the contents you are displaying, automatically adjusting colours and controlling backlight intensity to dynamically enhance contrast for the best digital images and videos or when playing games where dark hues are displayed. When Economy mode is selected, contrast is adjusted and backlighting fine-tuned for just-right display of everyday office applications and lower power consumption.
- View in rich colour! Unlike black & white monitors, you will be able to identify what colour clothing people are wearing, what colour hair they have & get a truer picture of what's going on
- Stylish & sleek display with stand for desktop viewing
- Operates in both PAL & NTSC systems
- Built-in speakers so you can see & hear all the action
- Ideal for use with DVRs and NVR's
16:9 Full HD display for crisp, detailed images
Picture quality matters. Regular displays deliver quality, but you expect more. This display features enhanced Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. With Full HD for crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colours, expect a true-to-life picture.
HDMI-ready for Full HD entertainment
An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input. An HDMI cable enables high-quality digital video and audio to be transmitted over a single cable from a CCTV DVR & NVR or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, A/V receivers and video cameras).
LED technology for vivid colours
White LED's are solid state devices which light up to full, consistent brightness faster saving startup time. LED's are free from mercury content, which allows for eco-friendly recycling and disposal process. LED's allow for better dimming control of the LCD backlight, resulting in a super high contrast ratio. It also gives superior colour reproduction thanks to consistent brightness across the screen.
Easy display performance tuning with SmartControl Lite
SmartControl Lite is the next generation 3D icon-based GUI monitor control software. This allows the user to fine-tune most parameters of the monitor like Colour, Brightness, screen calibration, Multimedia, ID management etc. with the mouse.
Mercury Free eco-friendly display
Philips monitors with LED backlighting are free from Mercury, one of the most toxic natural substances, which affects humans and animals. This reduces the environmental impact of the display throughout its lifecycle, from manufacturing to disposal.
- LCD panel type: TFT-LCD
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 21.5 inch/54.6 cm
- Effective viewing area: 476.64 (H) x 268.11 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Response time (typical): 5ms
- Brightness: 200cd/m²
- SmartContrast: 10,000,000:1
- Contrast ratio (typical): 600:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.248 x 0.248 mm
- Viewing angle: 90º (H)/65º (V)
- Display colours: 16.7 M
- Scanning Frequency: 30-83 kHz (H) / 56-76 Hz (V)
- Tilt: -5/20 degree
- VESA mount (100 x 100 mm)
- Power Supply: Built In
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- On mode: 21.63 W (typ.), 25.63 W (max.)
- Standby mode: 0.5 W
- Product with stand (mm): 503 x 376 x 213mm
- Product without stand (mm): 503 x 316 x 50mm